Sunday, March 14, 2010

EW High School Athletic Boosters' Auction

I was excited to hear today that the gift certificate that I donated to our high school's athletic boosters' auction did sell, and for $175! The certificate included one hour of design consultation and four hours of painting labor. I enjoyed putting together a cute "paint bucket" to catch the eye. The text on the label reads,
"Dream Room"
Contents: your imagination plus my artwork equals the room you've always wanted for yourself, your child or grandchild. Sports fan? Put your team's logo on your mancave wall, 6 feet tall! Give your little princess the castle she deserves. Make Junior's bedroom a shrine to Batman or Ben Ten that leaves his pals in awe. Let's work together and make it awesome!
Appropriate for all ages: infants to seniors.

I made a second gift certificate "bucket" for our teen choir's auction this week. I hope it brings in some good fundraising for them!

No comments: